Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feeling Nostalgic


As Autumn begins, I really start feeling nostalgic about so much.... I remember going to the Pumpkin Patch when I was getting really big when I was pregnant with Bregan. I still have the same orange Happy Bunny Halloween top that I wore when I was pregnant Bregan and even Thalia. I remember shopping for little boy baby goodies 2 years ago... I remember trying to get as much second hand stuff as I possible could - I was being green. I remember seeing Matthew off as he left for one of his military schools for 7 weeks. I remember being pregnant with Bregan like it was yesterday.... I miss every single thing about my baby boy!
October Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Month - with the 15th as the official day. It stinks having to have Remembrance Day - no parent should ever have to say goodbye to their baby! I just love my Bregan and my heart still aches for him everyday in so many ways.... Time has healed our broken hearts, but it will never take away the pain of missing our baby boy!
Please visit http://www.october15th.com/ for more information about Pregnancy and Infant Loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment